- The whole sequence starts and stops with the play/stop button.
- The play line is in the correct place, even when you scroll
and zoom around.
- When the play line reaches the right hand side, the timeline
pages forward, keeping the zoom level constant.
- You can zoom to any level by clicking and dragging on the
timeline, and the waveforms redraw without too much stickiness
and look correct at every level.
- When you click on the timeline it sets the play line at the
- If you hold alt while clicking on the timeline it does not set
the play line, but you can still hold the mouse button down and drag
- The loading message does not overlap the track titles while
the track is loading